The central theme of our research program is to apply advances from other fields such as chemical engineering, materials science, biomedical engineering and nanotechnology, to the field of oncology.
- Nanoparticle-based radiosensitizers
- Nanoparticle-based chemosensitizers
- Nanoparticle formulation of "forgotten" drugs
- Biomatrix scaffolds for the ex vivo culturing of primary tumor cells
- Combining particle drug delivery with prostate brachytherapy
- Clinical investigation on nanoparticle formulation of docetaxel