- Undergraduate: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Medical School: University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Internship: University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
Honors and Awards
- Genevra Todd and Henry E. Meleney Award for outstanding academic achievement, 2009
- International Medical Mission Service Award to the Dominican Republic, 2009
- ASCO Merit Award; Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, June, 2013
- ASTRO Scientific Abstract Award; Annual Meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology, September, 2013
Image guidance for prostate cancer; regional management of head and neck cancer; patterns of care and utilization of healthcare resources for surgical, medical, and radiation oncology treatment of malignancy
(as of 7/15/13)
- Falchook AD, Salloum RG, Hendrix LH, Chen RC. Multiple pathology reviews in prostate cancer diagnosis, prevalence of use in the Medicare population and cost implications. (Abstract.) American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, September, 2013. (Oral presentation.)
- Falchook AD, Salloum RG, Hendrix LH, Chen RC. Use of bone scans during initial prostate cancer (CaP) workup, downstream procedures, and associated Medicare costs. (Abstract.) American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, June, 2013. (Poster presentation.)
- Falchook A, Dagan R, Morris C, Mendenhall W. Elective neck dissection for second primary after previous definitive radiotherapy. Am J Otolaryngology 33(2):199-204, 2012. PMID: 21658804.
- Vargas C, Saito A, Hsi W, Indelicato D, Falchook A, Zengm Q, Oliver K, Keole S, Dempsey J. Cine-magnetic resonance imaging assessment of interfraction motion for prostate cancer patient supine or prone with and without a rectal balloon. Am J Clin Onc 33:11-16, 2010. PMID:19730351.
- Vargas C, Falchook A, Indelicato D, Yeung A, Henderson R, Olivier K, Keole S, Williams C, Li Z, Palta J. Proton therapy for prostate cancer treatment employing online image guidance and an action level threshold. Am J Clin Onc 32:180-186, 2009. PMID: 19307953.
- Yeung A, Vargas C, Falchook A, Louis D, Olivier K, Keole S, Yeung D, Mendenhall N, Li Z. Dose-volume differences for computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging segmentation and planning for prostate cancer therapy. Int J Radiat Onc Biol Phys 72:1426-1433, 2008. PMID: 18762391
- Vargas C, Wagner M, Mahajan, C, Indelicato D, Fryer A, Falchook A, Horne D, Chellini A, McKenzie C, Lawlor P, Li Z, Lin L, and Keole S. Proton therapy coverage for prostate cancer treatment. Int J Radiat Onc Biol Phys 70:1492-1501, 2008. PMID:18374228.
- Yadava P, Falchook A, Hughes J. Cationic sulfhydryl containing surfactant for siRNA delivery. (Abstract.) American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, May, 2005. (Poster presentation.).