The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Medicine invites all UNC-Chapel Hill postdoctoral fellows to participate in the 3rd Annual Postdoctoral Research Poster Forum to be held on April 19, 2013 from 2:00-4:00PM in MBRB. This poster event will be held in the afternoon following with the 3rd Annualfeaturing . Abstracts will be selected to showcase the diverse research of postdoctoral fellows at UNC-Chapel Hill and preference will be given to those who submit early. We encourage everyone to submit an abstract and hope that this forum will stimulate discussion among postdocs, faculty, and graduate students. A reception will coincide with the poster session.
General Abstract/Poster Information:
- Abstract text should be limited to 2500 characters including spaces and please avoid use of all special characters and symbols
- Poster boards are 3ft high and 5 ft wide so poster sizes should be limited to fit these dimensions
- First Place receives $300
- Second Place receives $200
- Third Place receives $100