Online Application Process
- Apply online through The Fellowship Council.
- Fellow must be graduates of accredited surgical residency training programs
- Completed one year of research, minimally invasive surgery and endoscopy training.
- Note: This Fellowship Program consist of 1-year and at the Salary Clinical Instructor level.
- Interviews will be conducted in April and May, and the position will be offered through The Fellowship Council - Universal Fellowship Application and Match Service.
- The selected candidate would start employment July the following year; not current year.
Pre-requisites for Employment (require advanced planning)
- Application for a Full License - Checklist.
- Attain a full medical license from the NC Medical Board.
- UNC Hospital privileges are not granted if NC Medical license is incomplete or pending.
- Attain a NC Privilege license.
- Application for DEA; we are a state-operated Hospital institution and exempted from payment. Call for Certifying Official and related information.
- Employment starts July 1st and ends June 30th.
UNC Division of Gastrointestinal Surgery
4035 Burnett-Womack Bldg.
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7081
Tel (919) 966-8436
Fax (919) 966-8440