Online Application Process
- Apply online through The Fellowship Council.
- Fellow must be graduates of accredited surgical residency training programs
- Completed one year of research, minimally invasive surgery and endoscopy training.
- Note: This Fellowship Program consist of 1-year and at the Salary Clinical Instructor level.
- Interviews will be conducted during the PGY-4 year as proscribed by The Fellowship Council.
- The selected candidate would start employment August 1st following the completion of residency.
Prerequisites for Employment (requires advanced planning)
- Application for a Full License - Checklist.
- Attain a full medical license from the NC Medical Board.
- UNC Hospital privileges are not granted if NC Medical license is incomplete or pending.
- Attain a NC Privilege license.
- Application for DEA; we are a state-operated Hospital institution and exempted from payment. Call for Certifying Official and related information.
- Employment starts August 1st and ends July 31st.
4044-C Burnett-Womack Bldg. CB #4050
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-4050
Tel (919) 843-6188
Fax (919) 966-6009