We offer the most accepted and evidence-based procedures by minimally invasive approach.
Referrals are as simple as a phone call:
- Business hours – (919) 966-8436 – A member of our staff will be happy to help you. Lisa Prestia is our Nurse Coordinator
- After hours – (919) 843-1920 – A member of the transfer center will assist you.
- Most insurance companies require records verifying a patient's history of obesity and weight-loss attempts, as well as co-morbid conditions; after signing a release of medical information, records are generally requested by the patient from your office.
- Patients are required to complete an intake packet which details medical history; some patients may need assistance completing their packet.
- While we accept most commercial insurance (though some companies require patients to have an obesity "rider"), and we are able to care for Medicaid patients, we are accepting Medicare patients, and charity care patients are NOT eligible for non-emergent procedures.