Documents and Forms
Download and complete form. Bring it to Rich Lotstein.
- SARF (Systems Access Request Form)
Training and Compliance
- HIPAA - Review and complete the annual HIPAA training program for UNC School of Medicine per the HIPAA Website (www.med.unc.edu/security/hipaa)
- EHS – Review and complete all pertinent Environment, Health, and Safety modules that are specific to job.(http://ehs.unc.edu/training/requirements.shtml)
- Vendor Policy - Reviews the Policy on Vendor Relations Related to Biomedical Research or Patient Care (http://www.med.unc.edu/www/administration/policies/vendorrelationshipspolicy).
- IT Security Policies – Review all Information Security Policies. (http://help.unc.edu/help/information-security-policy-summaries/
- CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative) – required training course for all faculty, staff and students who are engaged in the planning, conduct or analysis of research at UNC-Chapel that involves human subjects.
- Free Lynda.com online training library for faculty and staff. More information can be found here. Other online IT related training resources can be found at the UNC LearnIT listing.
- Need IT Help? - Choose one of the following to see instructions.
- Need to change your Onyen password? - Go to UNC Onyen Services
- Scheduling a meeting? - OIS has a Microsoft Outlook 2010 User Guide online that contains easy to follow instructions on Outlook features. To schedule a meetingincluding Thurston rooms, look at these instructions. Thurston Rooms are named:
- Med - Broyhill Conference Room (3316 Thurston)
- Med - Dickson Conference Room (3200 Thurston)
- Med - Thurston Library (3302 Thurston)
- Med - Van Every Conference Room (3304 Thurston)
- Using the projector in the Dickson Conference Room? – Find a set of simple instructions here.
IPF Form for New Grants
Please click here to download the Questions for the Internal Processing Form (Ramses).