UNC offers a three-year Allergy & Immunology training program. MD and DO candidates from both pediatric and internal medicine programs are welcome.
There are 2 fellowship positions available, for which applications can be submitted at the beginning of each July.
- Apply online through ERAS. We participate in the NRMP specialties matching service.
- Application deadline is July 30th of each year.
- Interviews will begin in late August through September.
- International applicants should provide a J-1 Visa and an ECFMG Certificate as well as other information; contact the Program Director for additional information regarding application requirements.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Deans Letter (MSPE) and Original Transcript
- 3 Letters of Recommendation - 1 from applicant's residency Program Director
- USMLE exam scores
- ECFMG (if applicable)
Combined training with other subspecialties such as Rheumatology may be available for those who are interested. Applicants should contact the Program Director at the time of application.