- To delete content (page, image, etc.), navigate to the folder in which it resides.
- Click on the Contents tab (you must be logged in to see the contents tab).
- The contents tab will display a list of all the items in the folder.
- Place a check mark next to all the items you wish to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Delete button.
- A message at the top of the page confirms that the content has been deleted, and the content will no longer appear in the navigation.
Tip: Another way to delete a piece of content is to navigate to that content and then select Delete from the green Actions drop-down menu.
Before deleting, double-check your location by reviewing the main content area and/or checking the breadcrumb trail at the top of the page. The Delete function, and the other functions on the Actions menu in the green menu bar, applies to the currently displayed item. If you are viewing a folder, for instance, all of the items in that folder will be deleted if you select delete and then click OK in the confirmation dialog box.