- To replace an image with an updated version, navigate to the folder in which the image resides (usually the Images folder of your Home directory).
Tip: If the image is embedded on a page, and you don't know where the original image is located, right-click on the image, and select Copy Image Location. Paste this URL into your browser's address bar, and delete any characters you see past the last "/" (Ex.: http://www.med.unc.edu/site/folder/image.jpg becomes http://www.med.unc.edu/site/folder/). This will take you to the folder where your image is stored.
- Click the title of the image you wish to replace, and once it loads, select edit from the green menu bar.
- You will see an Edit Image form. This looks similar to the Add Image form, with Title, Description, and File fields.
- In the Image section of the form, select Replace with new image.
- Click Browse. A File Upload window will appear.
- In the file upload window, navigate to the newer version of the image on your local computer that you want to upload, select it, and click open.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Image panel and click save.
- Your image has been updated; however, you may need to refresh the page in your browser if your new image doesn't display correctly.