- To replace an image with an updated version, navigate to the folder in which the image resides (usually the Images folder at the root of your site).
Tip: If the image is embedded on a page, and you don't know where the original image is located, right-click on the image, and select Copy Image Location / Copy Image URL. Paste this URL into your browser's address bar. The URL will show the path to the image within your site.
- Click the title of the image you wish to replace, and once it loads, select Edit from the green menu bar.
- You will see an Edit Image form. This looks similar to the Add Image form, with Title, Description, and File fields.
- In the Image section of the form, select Replace with new image.
- Click Choose File. A File Upload window will appear.
- In the file upload window, navigate to the newer version of the image on your local computer that you want to upload. Select it, and click open.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Image panel and click Save.
- Your image has been replaced.
- If the new image does not appear, simply refresh the browser window by holding down the Shift key and clicking on the refresh / reload button in your browser.