- Navigate to the location in the site where you want the portlet to be located. If you want the portlet to appear throughout the site, it must be added at the root (Home) level of your site.
- While logged in, click one of the "Add, edit, or remove..." portlet links that appear above the content, below, or in the footer:
- Select a portlet type from the Add portlet... drop-down menu under the portlet well of your choosing. For an explanation of portlet wells, see the Content Well Portlets overview.
- Define any setting options the portlet may have and then click Save.
- When you click the Return link, or refresh the view of the originating folder or page, your portlet(s) should appear.
Note: News and Event portlets are only shown when news and event items are present and published in the system, and the Review List is only shown when items on your site are pending review.