- Navigate to the location in the site where you want the portlet to be located. If you want the portlet to appear throughout the site, it must be added at the Home folder.
- Though portlets can be added to the left or right column, the site is designed for all portlets except navigation and contact information to appear in the right-hand column. At the bottom of the right column, click Manage portlets (you must be logged in to see the 'Manage portlets' link):
- Select a portlet type from the Add portlet... drop-down menu on the right.
Note: For a description of each portlet and more information about individual settings, see Portlet Types.
- Define any setting options the portlet may have and then click Save.
- When you click the Return link, or refresh the view of the originating folder or page, your portlet should appear.