We provide a range of services including:
- News releases, Tip Sheets, Media Advisories and Social Media
- Crisis Communication and Issues Management
- Scripts and Video Production
- Help media to identify experts who can comment on the news of the day
- Media Training
- Development of media strategies for major journal publications, medical meetings and clinical advances
- Media escorts (reporters must be escorted at all times while on site)
- General media inquiries including patient conditions
Working closely with the Carolina News Studio housed in the UNC School of Journalism and Mass Communication, we can provide expertise 24/7. The state-of-the-art facility allows for live and pre-recorded interviews.
Visit http://news.unchealthcare.org/ to see the latest news from UNC Health Care and the UNC School of Medicine. Learn more about the UNC Medical Center News Office staff by visiting http://news.unchealthcare.org/news-team.