Mar 18, 2011
from 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM
|Where||Brinkhous-Bullitt Building, Room 219|
|Contact Name||John Kelley|
|Add event to calendar||
NC TraCS has been working diligently with other offices on campus to help facilitate
the conduct of clinical research studies here at UNC.
Join us for a FREE lunch so that we can share with you projects that have been completed and those that are in progress. These projects have been developed to improve clinical research processes here on campus.
Topics to be discussed during the luncheon include but not limited to:
- Coordinating Training for clinical research personnel sponsored by the IRB, OCT, and NC TraCS
- Clinical Research Awareness Days in the Hospitals
- Searchable Clinical Research Study database for general public
- Designated space in the hospital and rules for posting study advertisements (per UNC Healthcare)
- Processing of incoming calls from potential study volunteers
- Current UNC Healthcare clinical trial listing site transition to NC TraCS
· Clinical Research Management System (CRMS) updates—including online submissions