Jun 28, 2013
from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
|Where||Brinkhous-Bullitt, Room 219|
|Contact Name||Laura Cowan|
|Add event to calendar||
The CTRC will be launching a completely new online scheduler very soon. The new scheduler will be integrated into UNC’s Clinical Research Management System (CRMS.) In order to utilize the new scheduler you will need to be familiar with all of the new scheduler capabilities.
Beginning later this spring, a second CRMS training session will be available featuring our new re-design to make accessing information easier and to make research subject visit tracking and CTRC visit scheduling available. To use these new features, it is important that you have been trained to use the basic CRMS features. If you have not already attended this training session, or need a refresher, we will be show you how to:
• Use the CRMS home page to keep track of IRB and CRMS records
• Enter a study into CRMS and link it to IRB Records
• Update the research team and track team activities
• Enter study cohorts, procedures and visits and pull them into a schedule of events
• Use the new research fee schedule
• Complete a budget
• Enter your sponsor’s budget offer into CRMS and test it against your internal budget
• Do rough forecasting of subject enrollment
We’ll also cover the steps for doing online submissions to OCT, IDS and Patient Accounts. Feel free to bring your laptop for extra ‘hands-on’ training.