Jul 28, 2014
from 08:00 AM to 08:05 AM
|Contact Name||Susan Pusek|
|Add event to calendar||
The NC TraCS Institute would like to announce a call for applications for the R Writing Groups. The goal of the R-Writing Groups is to assist participants in developing their first competitive investigator-initiated research grant application (R01, R21) to NIH or another funding agency for submission in June 2015 (or approximately the same deadline for non-NIH grants).
ELIGIBILITY: UNC faculty who:
- Plan to submit their first investigator-initiated grant as Principal Investigator in June 2015 (or approximately the same deadline for non-NIH grants.
- Have a reasonably mature draft of the Specific Aims before the first meeting in the Fall of 2014.
- Have sufficient preliminary data to support the development of the grant proposal
- Have department/division/Center support to write the proposal and if awarded, to conduct the proposed research.
- Have a sufficient record of publication and training to support being Principal Investigator of the grant.
- Have a mentor or senior content expert who can provide input on the grant during this program.