Feb 28, 2014
from 08:30 AM to 10:30 AM
|Where||Old Clinic Auditorium, Old Clinic Building Room 4008|
|Contact Name||Marie Rape|
|Add event to calendar||
The goal of this workshop is to provide researchers with general knowledge, tools and resources to aid in the preclinical development process at the academic level and beyond. The target audience for this workshop includes academic researchers, scientists and students engaged in preclinical work and/or clinical trials involving novel agents. The workshop will present an overview of preclinical research activities, focusing on the following key points:
- Resources available through NC TraCS to support preclinical research
- The process of product development
- Types of preclinical studies (safety and pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, toxicology), ADME requirements
- Trial design considerations based on preclinical findings
- The regulatory submission and review process
Please register here.
This workshop is sponsored by the North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences (NC TraCS) Institute and Research Triangle Institute (RTI).