Oct 12, 2010 12:00 PM
Grant Writing Workshop dates and locations:
Monday, October 11, 2010, 8:30am until 5:00pm
Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 8:00am until 12:00pm
The Women’s Hospital of Greensboro
Thursday, October 21, 2010, 9:00am until 4:30pm
Friday, October 22, 2010, 8:00am until 12:00pm
William F. Andrews Center, Raleigh
AREA L Coming Soon*
Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 10:30am until 4:30pm
Thursday, November 4, 10:30am until 4:30pm
Braswell Memorial Library, Rocky Mount
*Registration for Area L will open Monday, October 4, 2010
The NC TraCS Community Engagement Core, Wake AHEC, Greensboro AHEC, NC TraCS Dissemination Core and Carolina Community Network (CCN) proudly co-sponsor a series of FREE workshops on research topics. The next workshop in the series is Grant Writing.
Back by popular demand, Grant Writing will introduce participants to the standard elements of competitive grant application preparation. The Workshop has been expanded to allow participants more time to learn the basics of grant writing.
At the conclusion of this two (2) day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe each structural element of a typical grant proposal
- Evaluate the merit of sample proposals
- Execute a logical, systematic process for capturing proposal ideas on paper
- Understand principles and strategies for writing quality proposals
- Locate public, private and corporate funding sources
- Interpret grant application instructions
Please note: Because space is limited, please do not register for this Workshop if you are not able to attend BOTH days.