Mar 11, 2011
from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
|Where||Raleigh at the Andrews Conference Center, Room 6 & 7|
|Contact Name||Lori Smith|
|Add event to calendar||
The Intermediate Level Program Evaluation workshop will allow participants to attain the following learning objectives:
(1) Identify, develop and demonstrate skills to implement community-based evaluation in diverse settings
(2) Describe types and methods used in evaluation
(3) Define and apply systematic planning steps needed to successfully implement process and outcome evaluations
(4) Describe types of data sources utilized in process and outcome evaluation
(5) Manage and organize data collection, analysis and reporting of evaluation activities
(6) Build on existing resources, tools and knowledge to successfully implement evaluation in community-based settings.
To learn more about the workshop, please visit: http://tracs.unc.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1060&Itemid=295
These workshops are open to all audiences and provide foundational information to facilitate research, foster partnerships, and build skills. You must receive confirmation of your registration to attend the workshop. Should you have any difficulty accessing this site, or have any questions, please send any inquiries to email@example.com.
*Additional support provided by the University Cancer Research Fund (UCRF)