Nov 15, 2013
from 09:00 AM to 10:45 AM
|Where||Toy Lounge, Dey Hall|
|Contact Name||Melissa Green|
|Add event to calendar||
This series will consist of one and a half-hour sessions to promote community engagement and engaged scholarship being done at UNC-CH.
During this seminar presenters will:
- Discuss the process of community-engaged research
- Describe the challenges of building community-academic partnerships
- Identify strategies and skills for maintaining community-academic partnerships
- Melissa Green, MPH, Project Manager
NC TraCS Cares
- Mysha Wynn, MA, Ed, Executive Director
Bagels and coffee will be provided. Click here to register.
For more information please contact Melissa Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.