Download the Toe Raises Quicktime video.
If the file does not download automatically, right-click (control-click on a Mac) the link and choose “Save Link As” (or “Download Linked File As“) to save the video to your computer.
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE
UNC Copyright Work <<Otago Exercise Program Videos>>
Copyright (C) 2013 The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
All rights reserved.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (“UNC”) and the developers of Otago Exercise Program Videos (“Work”) give recipient (“Recipient”) permission to download a single copy of the Work in executable form and use for non-profit purposes only provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Recipient may use the Work for any purpose, EXCEPT for commercial benefit.
2) Recipient will not copy the Work.
3) Recipient will not sell the Work.
4) Recipient will not give the Work to any third party.
5) Any party desiring a license to use the Work for commercial purposes shall contact:
The Office of Technology Development at UNC at 919-966-3929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Recipient will acknowledge in its publications the contributions made to its research involving or based on the Work. The current citations for Work are:
THIS WORK IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS, CONTRIBUTORS, AND THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER, CONTRIBUTORS OR THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WORK, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.