Kripa Ahuja, a senior in the Division of Clinical Laboratory Science, will represent the Department of Allied Health Sciences at the nationwide 2020 CLARION case competition, which is dedicated to improving health care through interprofessional collaboration. The competition, hosted annually at the University of Minnesota, brings together teams from different health professionals schools to analyze a fictitious case regarding a complex health care challenge. The team representing UNC-Chapel Hill will travel to Minnesota to present their solutions to a panel of judges in April 2020. In 2019, the UNC-CH team won second place.
- Kripa Ahuja (Department of Allied Health Sciences: Division of Clinical Laboratory Science)
- Amanda Atkins (UNC School of Nursing)
- Veronica Pham (UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health)
- Adrianna Warner (UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health)
- Advisors: Maureen Baker (UNC School of Nursing) Rebecca Carlson (Health Sciences Library)
The CLARION competition is an initiative of the University’s Office of the Provost’s Interprofessional Education and Practice team.