- BA, Bowling Green State University
- MRC, Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling: Bowling Green State University
- Internship in Clinical Psychology: WVU Medicine – University Healthcare
- PhD, Rehabilitation Psychology: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- CRMH 700 Foundations of Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
- CRMH 810 Internship Seminar
Psychosocial adjustment to disability; caregiver and family QOL issues; employment, participation, and QOL outcomes in persons with spinal cord injury/TBI/Stroke; intervention development; psychiatric rehabilitation; health promotion and wellness (including mindfulness); Alzheimer’s and related neurocognitive disorders
Huck, G., Finnicum, C., Morrison, B., Kaseroff, A., & Umucu, E. (in press). Consumer perspectives on physical activity interventions within assertive community treatment programs. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal (24 typed pages).
Brooks, J. M., Blake, J., Iwanaga, K., Chiu, C. Y., Cotton, B. P., Morrison, B., Deiches, J., & Chan, (in press). Perceived mindfulness and depressive symptoms among people with chronic pain. The Journal of Rehabilitation (21 typed pages).
Hanson, M., Morrison, B., Jones, J, Jackson, D., Almane, D., Seidenberg, M., Zhao, Q., Rathouz, P., & Hermann, B. (March 2017). Control groups in paediatric epilepsy research: Do-first degree cousins show familial effects? Epileptic Disorders, 19(1), 49-58.
Johnson, E. J., Chan, F., Kaseroff, A., Kriofske Mainella, A., Flowers, S., Morrison, B., Sung, C.,Catalano, D., & Iwanaga, K. (2017). Psychosocial mechanisms explaining the association between spirituality and happiness in individuals with spinal cord injuries. Journal of Rehabilitation, 83(4), 34-42.