Thank you for considering applying to our program. The deadline to submit application materials for fall 2019 is April 9, 2019.
Documentation Requirements for Admission
- A bachelor’s degree transcript from an accredited college or university;
- Submission of official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores that are not older than five years (Please send scores to Institution Code 5816)
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Completion of application supplement for CRMH within graduate school application (personal statement and answers to the six supplemental questions),
- Graduate application fee for fall 2019 in the online SLATE application system;
- A pre-admission interview with the program faculty;
- Be eligible to meet student requirements to participate in clinical training.
Students are admitted one time per year, each fall semester. As a Graduate School program, we adhere to all Graduate School rules and regulations regarding admissions, matriculation, and graduation. All applicants who are considered for admissions will complete a personal interview with the admissions committee.
Deadline for Scholarships:
To become eligible for DAHS scholarships, submit your program application.
To apply for the Merit Scholarship, applications must be submitted by December 11, 2018 and meet all UNC Graduate School criteria for consideration. The Merit Scholarship provides full tuition and a monthly stipend to work with the Division for the first year in the program.
Each year, the division offers fellowship, assistantship, and scholarship awards to students. Applicants for these financial offers can access the online application here. The number of awards given each year depends on the funds allocated to the division.
Decisions on division awards for incoming students are made at time of admission, and do not require any additional paperwork. For priority consideration for financial aid, applicants should submit their completed applications no later than December 16.
Many of our students take advantage of student loans, which are administered through the Office of Student Financial Aid. Students seeking loans should be sure to submit their FAFSA forms by the appropriate deadline.
Students can also be considered for departmental awards and fellowships and privately funded division scholarships by completing the Department of Allied Health Sciences scholarship application, usually due at the end of May. For more information, visit the DAHS Student Services Financial Assistance page.
North Carolina Residency Requirements
You can find all information regarding requirements for residency, as well as the dates that the application opens here.
There are numerous determining factors that go into these decisions, and they cannot be determined until an application is reviewed.