- This event has passed.
Showcase for a Cause
February 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tarheels & Chapel Hill Community Members,
Join us for the Showcase for a Cause 2020!
Who: UNC Department of Allied Health Sciences will be hosting
What: DAHS Annual Showcase for a Cause, a combined talent show and silent auction
When: February 21st, 2020 @ 6PM
Where: Bondurant Hall, Room G100
How: Sign up HERE to donate or perform
Tell your friends on our Facebook page…we know you’ll be scrolling through Facebook anyways
Why should I participate??
- Raise money for a non-profit organization, Perfectly Afflicted. Their mission is to stop youth suicide one school assembly at a time by traveling to schools reminding young adults of their worth and their value using art, music, and vulnerable storytelling.
- Donate items to our silent auction to help raise money for this great organization
- Learn about awesome disciplines in the Department of Allied Health
- Show off your talents (singing your ABC’s, telling bad jokes, tongue twisters)
- See a FREE show…yes, FREE!
If you want to donate or perform, click HERE now!
See the attached flyer for more details. Please send out to your community connections so we can all work together to create a successful show to support Perfectly Afflicted!