Do you have a child between the ages of 2 and 12 years with
- developmental delay,
- Down's syndrome or
- typical development?
Note: A child with hearing, visual, or motor impairment would not qualify for the project.
What is Involved?
- Parent interviews and questionnaires
- Play-based developmental and sensory assessments and tasks
- Vision and hearing screens
- Time commitment varies for each child and study
- Home-based sensory observations (if applicable)
- EEG—Electroencephalography (if applicable)
- Eye Gaze Tracking (if applicable)
What Will You Gain?
- A free summary of results from developmental and sensory assessments
- Financial incentives ranging from $25 to $200
To inquire about participating, please click here and fill out our contact form