Division of Physical Therapy
Department of Allied Health Sciences
3034 Bondurant Hall, CB# 7135
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7135
Office: (919)843-8680 Fax: (919)966-3678
- PhD, Curriculum and Instruction, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1986
- MSPT, Physical Therapy, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1983
- BS, Physical Therapy, The University of Florida, 1979
- BA, Psychology, Miami University, 1976
- Treatment of lower extremity injuries
- Influence of foot orthoses on injury and balance
- Prevention of paratrooper landing ankle injuries
- PHYT 875 – Advanced Orthopedic Assessment and Treatment
- HMSC 790 – Advanced Biomechanics and Kinesiology
- PHYT 870 – Integrated Clinical Experiences for 3rd year DPT students
- Lectures and modules on the foot and ankle in the DPT program
- Orthopedic Residency modules on foot/ankle, pharmacology/radiology, and final journal article submission
- American Physical Therapy Association, 1980 to present
- Section Membership: Orthopaedic, 1986 to present
- North Carolina Physical Therapy Association, 1981 to present
- Catherine Worthingham Fellow of the American Physical Therapy Association, 2007.
- Teaching Excellence Award, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1999.
- Alumnus of the Year, College of Health Professions, University of Florida, 1996.
- Margaret L. Moore Award for Outstanding New Academic Faculty, American Physical Therapy Association, 1991.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Miami University, 1975.
- Phi Kappa Phi, Miami University, 1974.
- Psi Chi Psychology Honorary, Miami University, 1975.
- Please see this PubMed Link for peer reviewed publications