We need you! If you are an adult with cerebral palsy (CP), or if you know an adult with cerebral palsy, we ask that you please read the inclusion criteria below. We greatly appreciate your interest in our project and hope that you will contact us to participate. Please also contact us with any questions you may have.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS STUDY YOU MUST:
- Have a diagnosis of cerebral palsy.
- Be 21 years of age or older (if you are younger, there may still be a study for you to participate in).
- Have the functional use of at least one arm (with the ability to grip and rotate a crank).
- Be able to understand simple directions and follow them independently.
- Be able to communicate in English with or without a communication device or through a caregiver.
- Currently walk or have walked at some point in your life, with or without the use of an assistive device.
School of Medicine
Division of Physical Therapy
Center for Human Movement Science
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Approved by UNC-CH IRB 08/01/06
Funded by the National Institutes of Health/National Center for
Research Resources : # 1 K23 RR024054-01
Contact Us at 919-843-8679 or 919-966-5643