- Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- CEEDAR Center
- Council on Exceptional Children
- Classroom Energizers
- Common Core Standards
- Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Glossary of Terms
- North Carolina Professional Teaching Standards
- The National Center on Deaf-Blindness offers an online community for teachers and related service providers who work with students who are deaf-blind. The National Deaf-Blind Educator Network provides an opportunity for professionals to exchange ideas and best practices, problem solve, and support one another. It tackles topics such as literacy, communication, interveners and effective educational practices. For more information, contact Kristi Probst, NCDB’s Interveners and Qualified Personnel Lead (email@example.com)
- The PROGRESS Center is an OSEP funded technical assistance center focused on promoting progress for students with disabilities by supporting local entities including public, charter, and private schools in developing and implementing high-quality educational programs for students with disabilities. Learn more about the Center in this short video, visit the Center’s new website at promotingprogress.org/ to find tools, resources, updates, and more, and connect with the Center by joining its email list and following the Center at @k12progess on Facebook and Twitter.
- Special Olympics Unified Champion Schools® Inclusion for All toolkit In response to the call for equality and inclusion that is so important and relevant in today’s climate, Special Olympics Unified Champion Schools® has put together an “Inclusion for All” toolkit to be used as a resource and discussion tool. This collection of resources can be used to address the questions and conversations about inequality, racism, and exclusion that youth leaders may have. While Special Olympics Unified Champion Schools® is just one voice in an ocean of voices, it is our responsibility to foster this change and these conversations. The goal of these resources is to support youth as they are finding their own voices and to think critically and responsibly as part of the Unified Generation. To access the Inclusion for All toolkit, click here.
- Supporting Individuals with Autism through Uncertain Times:
Free resources (social narratives, hand washing task analysis & calming strategies) for supporting children and youth with ASD during uncertain times (such as COVID-19 pandemic)
- US DoE OSEP IDEAs that work
- Adaptive Equipment for Positioning and Mobility: Focus on Infants and Toddlers (1994)
- Allard USA:
- Clinical Manual: S.W.A.S.H. (Sitting Walking And Standing Hip Orthotics)
- Cascade Prosthetics and Orthotics, inc.
- Drive Medical
- Dynamic Stair Trainer
- Keeping Pace: Children’s Orthopedic Footwear
- Level 4 Orthotics and Prosthetics
- NadaChair – Back Support Systems
- Wheelchair Transfer, A Health Care Provider’s Guide