The Division of Radiologic Science offers the following educational programs:
- Medical Imaging (Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science)
- Radiography (Certificate Program)
- Radiologist Assistant (Masters in Radiologic Science)
Carefully review the descriptions, prerequisite criteria, observation opportunities, coursework, and career options for our educational programs. For additional information, contact the individual listed for the program of interest.
In addition to our website, we strongly recommend that you investigate radiologic science using multiple sources.
Some additional sources of information:
- Radiologic Science Awareness Night Program – recruitment event held twice each year at UNC-CH
- UNC-CH Radiologic Science alumni in your local area (contact our office for detailed information)
- UNC General College Advisors (for current UNC students) or off-campus guidance counselors
- High school health occupations/careers teachers
- Local hospital volunteer services
- Local radiology facilities
- Professional organizations: