Research Advisory Committee
The Research Advisory Committee (RAC) is a committee within the OORS.
Responsibilities of the RAC include:
- Developing research strategic initiatives and policies;
- Establishing strategic initiatives to increase interdisciplinary research collaborations;
- Designing and coordinating educational opportunities;
- Providing resources, supports and infrastructure;
- Facilitating pre- and post-award services;
- Promoting faculty research interests, and
raising the visibility of DAHS research and scholarship locally, nationally, and internationally.
The RAC meets monthly and welcomes input from all faculty.
2018-2019 Research Advisory Committee (RAC) Members:
- Antoine Bailliard
- Elizabeth Crais
- Jennifer Daniel
- Richard Faldowski
- Clare Harrop
- Adam Jacks
- Melissa Kay
- Patty Kinneer
- Vicki Mercer
- Eniko Rak
- Barbara Renner
- Wanqing Zhang