The Clinical Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) and Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (MS-SLP) will use the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) for 2015-16 admissions. CSDCAS is an application service that simplifies the process of applying to communication science programs. CSDCAS will verify your application for accuracy, calculate your GPA, and send your application to as many communication science programs you wish to designate who utilize this service.
- Access here → https://portal.csdcas.org
Submitting your materials early helps ensure timely processing and avoids costly delays.
Overview of Application Process:
- Trouble with your CSDCAS application
- Telephone: (617) 612-2030
- Email: CSDCASinfo@CSDCAS.org
- Question about the Audiology program or its supplemental application
- Gabrielle Jones, Student Services Specialist
- Question about the Speech-Language Pathology program or its supplemental application
- Ina Diana, Administrative Specialist