The Clinical Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) and Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (MS-SLP) will use the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) for 2015-16 admissions. CSDCAS is an application service that simplifies the process of applying to communication science programs. CSDCAS will verify your application for accuracy, calculate your GPA, and send your application to as many communication science programs you wish to designate who utilize this service.
- Access here → https://portal.csdcas.org
Applications open Thursday, September 17, 2015
Submitting your materials early helps ensure timely processing and avoids costly delays.
** If you do not submit your online application prior to this deadline, you will no longer be able to apply to the program. It is your responsibility to meet the deadline requirements. **
- Trouble with your CSDCAS application
- CSDCAS Customer Service - Available Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- Telephone: (617) 612-2030
- Email: CSDCASinfo@CSDCAS.org
- Question about the Audiology program or its supplemental application
- Gabrielle Jones, Student Services Specialist
- Question about the Speech-Language Pathology program or its supplemental application
- Ina Diana, Administrative Specialist