Once your application is e-submitted, your application is locked and most sections cannot be updated for the remainder of the application cycle. Please make sure all of your information is accurate. The only sections you can update are:
- Update/Edit Contact Information
- Update/Edit Profile Information (username, password, security question, etc)
- Edit a reference whose status remains NEW or IN-PROGRESS
- IMPORTANT: Change “in-progress” coursework to “completed” during the Academic Update period.
HOW TO USE ACADEMIC UPDATE
- Once the Academic Update period opens, all applicants in a “verified” status may navigate to the “Coursework” section.
- Click the “Switch to Completed Session” button next to any Planned/In Progress terms that now have grades, and then enter the grade for each course. At this time, you may also enter any new planned or in-progress courses. Once you begin this process, your status menu will read “AU Started.”
- Once you are finished adding all of your new courses, you MUST go back to the Checklist window and click on the “E-Submit Academic Update” button. If you do not e-submit your Academic Update to CSDCAS by clicking this button, CSDCAS will be unable to process your changes and your programs will NOT receive your updated coursework and grades. If you have done this correctly, your status menu will read “AU SUBMITTED.”
- Order updated transcript(s) to be sent to CSDCAS as soon as possible and monitor your application for their receipt.
- Once your updated transcript has arrived, you will be given an “AU Complete Date” your application will go into line to have your updated coursework verified and your GPA recalculated. Please note: AU Complete Dates do not display in your status menu, but you can confirm this date with customer service. The verification process for AU can take up to four weeks from your AU Complete Date, but the average turnaround is usually under two weeks. Once done, your application status will read as “AU VERIFIED.”
- As soon as you e-submit your Academic Update, CSDCAS gives your designated programs access to the UNVERIFIED courses you entered during the Academic Update. Once CSDCAS receives your updated official transcripts, CSDCAS will verify your fall courses and recalculate your CSDCAS GPAs. Your entire application file, including your newly VERIFIED courses and revised GPAs, are available to your designated programs online immediately.