Across the decades, UNC School of Medicine classes are rallying around milestone reunions and class campaigns to create lasting legacies. To date, 13 classes have established funds to create Loyalty Fund endowments or scholarships, and several classes are launching efforts to collectively name spaces in the new UNC Medical Education Building.
In the years that have passed since graduation from the UNC School of Medicine, our school has given us many reasons to be proud of the education we received there. We have world-class faculty, cutting edge research, compassionate patient care and exceptional students. Above all else, we have loyal alumni driving our success. Learn how you can be involved in your milestone medical reunion.
Endowed Class Campaign Efforts
We are grateful for the following class-initiated endowed scholarship and fund campaigns to support our students:
- Class of 2019 Loyalty Fund
- Class of 2017 Loyalty Fund
- Class of 2015 Loyalty Fund
- Class of 2014 Loyalty Fund Scholarship
- Class of 1997 Arthur Fu Loyalty Fund Scholarship
- Class of 1990 Loyalty Fund Endowment
- Class of 1987 Loyalty Fund Scholarship
- Class of 1982 Loyalty Fund Endowment
- Class of 1981 Loyalty Fund Scholarship
- Class of 1972 Scholarship Fund
- Class of 1971 / James A. Bryan Loyalty Fund Scholarship
- Class of 1970 Loyalty Fund Scholarship
- Class of 1968 Loyalty Fund Scholarship
- Class of 1955 Loyalty Fund Scholarship
New Medical Education Building Class Campaign Efforts
Several classes have launched efforts to name spaces in the new UNC medical education building. Stay tuned as we continue to update this information!
To learn more about each of these opportunities, please contact:
Mary Elizabeth Entwistle
Assistant Director of Development, Medical Education and Alumni