The Class of 2017 is a community of friends dedicated to making a difference. The Class of 2017 Loyalty Fund is just one more way for us to make a difference…Together.
What is it?
A project to establish an endowment to provide enrichment opportunities and scholarships to future students at the UNC School of Medicine.
- The project can span our entire professional lives
- This fund and the impact that it has will grow with us over the course of our careers
- Small donations can make a difference when many people make them
- Starting earlier and involving more people means that we will reach our goal faster and have a bigger impact
What will our legacy be?
- Early in the project, students will benefit from enrichment awards for things like national meeting attendance.
- After we raise enough money, our endowment will fund a $10,000 scholarship for one student each year FOREVER.
- The more money we raise, the more scholarships we can give, and the greater our legacy will be.
To raise $25,000 by the 5th anniversary of the class graduation
To raise $200,000 by the 15th anniversary of the class graduation
How much should I give?
We realize that students do not have significant financial resources, so we suggest a gift of just $20.17 per year while you are in medical school. We hope that this will allow everyone to get involved.
Class of 2017 Ambassadors
|Aaron Wesley||Brittany Ross|
|Benjamin Crisp||Malcom Jefferson|
|Billy Oslund||Elizabeth Cotton|
|Caroline Moffett||Adam Willson|
|Jenny K Potter||Dannielle Martin|
|Keyonna Williams||Alex Plattner|
|Matthew Cousins||Katherine Adams|
|Patrick Campbell||Franklin Niblock|
|Rachel Johnston||Christopher Cowden|
|Tyler Stephen||Shivani Sud|