- Participants will be able to identify the available resources for the anesthesia during a Mass Casualty Incident (MCI).
- Participants identify current methods for reducing perioperative narcotics.
- Participants will discuss the pros and cons of sugammadex when compared to classic reversal agents.
- Participants will identify management techniques of the pediatric airway during airway evaluations.
- Participants will learn alternatives to narcotics for T&A surgery in the pediatric patient.
- Participants will discuss tax and insurance concerns for the contracting CRNA.
- Participants will discuss reasons why shortages occur and prevalence in practice.
- Participants will examine new US applications being used in the perioperative area.
|Registration Fees BEFORE 3/1/2019||Registration Fees AFTER 3/1/2019|
|AANA Members $135||AANA Members $155|
|AANA Non-Members $145||AANA Non-Members $165|
|Anesthesia Techs, SRNAs $85||Anesthesia Techs, SRNAs $85|
***Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks