Course Credit: This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 7.00 Class A CE Credits; Code Number 1035563; Expiration Date 3/10/2018.
AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 1.00 CE Credits in the Pharmacology/Therapeutics.
- Participants will be able to state the MOA of 2 alternative non-opioid medications used in the peri-operative arena
- Participants will be able to discuss the NPO guideline changes in the Pediatric Patient
- Participants will be able to describe quality measures relating to airway management and patient outcomes
- Participants will be able to identify how mindfulness plays a role in becoming a better leader
- Participants will understand the pathway of CRNA to DNP/DNAP Program
- Participants will be able to discuss case and expected pathway vs complications
- Participants will be able to discuss the differing anesthesia needs for bronchoscopy
- Participants will be able to describe the difference between evidence-based care and dogmatic practice
|Registration Fees BEFORE 2/1/2018||Registration Fees AFTER 2/1/2018|
|AANA Members $135||AANA Members $155|
|AANA Non-Members $145||AANA Non-Members $165|
|Anesthesia Techs, SRNAs $85||Anesthesia Techs, SRNAs $85|
***Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch and breaks
Amanda Greer, MSN, CRNA