- This event has passed.
Asheville – MAHEC Fall Educational Conference and Dinner
October 16, 2019 @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us for the MAHEC Fall Educational Conference and Dinner on Wednesday, October 16th.
- Describe the impact of role modeling on medical education
- Describe a framework for role modeling in medical education
- Create strategies to integrate role modeling into your own education practic
- Identify the benefits of fostering a supportive learning environment on medical
education, the development of clinical skills, and the retention of clinical
- Develop strategies to both challenge and support students in their clinical learning.
A message from Dr. Sandy Whitlock:
We are excited for you to attend the MAHEC Fall Educational Conference on Wednesday, October 16th! We have two wonderful speakers this year. This will be a great opportunity to learn and share teaching tips, as well as interact with colleagues. This preceptor development event has been very well received by our preceptors in the past. Many have commented on how much they enjoy the camaraderie of the evening and we are glad to offer the program again this year. We hope that you will be able to join us for this wonderful evening!
This is an AOE-endorsed event, so it can count towards the AOE membership requirement.
REGISTER HERE: https://mahec.net/event/60303