- This event has passed.
Webinar – Remediation: Using Aquifer to Support Struggling Learners
August 19, 2020 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Remediation: Using Aquifer to Support Struggling Learners
Join us for this educator-led panel discussion webinar focused on how to use Aquifer cases to support learners who need more help in your curriculum.
In this session, you’ll learn practical tips from colleagues across the country for diagnosing your learners’ struggles and using Aquifer cases to understand your learners’ needs, including how to use Aquifer cases to:
- Provide additional content for knowledge gaps
- Support clinical reasoning skills development
- Support clinical skills development
- Sherilyn Smith, MD, Aquifer Chief Academic Officer and Professor at University of Washington School of Medicine
- Kindred Harland Shulgin, MS, PA-C, Clinical Assistant Professor, Pace University-Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program – NYC Department of Physician Assistant Studies, College of Health Professions
- Jensen Lewis, MSPAS, PA-C, Director of Didactic Curriculum, Physician Assistant Program, Case Western Reserve University
- Elizabeth Stuart, MD, MSEd, Core Clerkship Director, Department of Pediatrics, Director of Clerkship Education, Stanford School of Medicine, Director – LPCH RAT/RATu Program
Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.