- This event has passed.
Workshop – Incorporating Learners into QI Projects
October 29, 2019 @ 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Save the date and register for the workshop “Incorporating Learners into QI Projects” with Amy Shaheen, MD, MSc on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 from 1:30 – 2:30PM in Bondurant G010.
1. Overview of Adult Experiential learning
2. Concepts and Skills Education in QI/PS
3. Assessing the educational intervention
4. Maximizing successful experiential learning of QI (DD or RCA)
5. Review session break out activity
6. Review a paradigm for approaching projects
7. Best practices from a learning health system (general medicine)
8. Resources –local and national
RSVP by October 28th to attend the workshop.
Contact: Morgan Resnick-Kahle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Oct 29, 2019 1:30 pm | 1 hour | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 739 756 415
Join by video system
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
+1-415-655-0001 US Toll
Access code: 739 756 415