Post Doctoral Research Associate
Email: bomolo at bios dot unc dot edu
Ph.D. Texas Tech University, 2004
MSc. Egerton University, 1995
BSc. with honors. Egerton University, 1990
1. A Bayesian hierarchical model
for correlated microarray datasets (with Ibrahim, J G)(in progress)
2. A signature of defective p53-dependent G1 checkpoint function in
melanoma cell-lines (with Kaufmann, W; Carson, C; Ibrahim, J G and others)(in progress)
3. A signature of defective G2 checkpoint function in melanoma cell-lines
(with Kaufmann, W; Carson, C; Ibrahim, J G and others)(in progress)
4. Mechanisms of chromosomal instability in melanoma
(with Kaufmann, W; Carson, C; Ibrahim, J G; Thomas, N and others)(in progress)
5. Cautions of using allele-based tests under heterosis
(with Zhang, H and Karmaus, W)(in progress)
6. Morgan, D. & Omolo, B.O. (2010). Challenges in Genomic Data
Processing I – Multiple Small Files. SAS Global Forum 2010 Proceedings, Seattle, WA, Paper 062-2010.
7. S.-H. Lee, E. Lee, Omolo, B.O. (2008). Using Integrated Weighted Survival
Difference for the Two Sample Censored Data Problem. Computa-
tional Statistics & Data Analysis, 52, 4410-4416
8. J. Hart, B. Omolo, R. Boone, C. Brown, A. Ashton (2007). Reliability of
Three Methods of Computer-Aided Thermal Pattern Analysis. J Canadian
Chirop Assoc, 51(3), 175-185.
9. J. Hart, B. Omolo, R. Boone (2007). Thermal Patterns and Health Perceptions.
J Canadian Chirop Assoc, 51(2), 106-111.
10. J.H.J Einmahl, B.O. Omolo, M.L. Puri, F.H. Ruymgaart (2005). Aligned
Rank Statistics for Repeated Measurement Models with Orthonormal Design
Employing a Chernoff-Savage Approach. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 130, 167-182.