- Check-IN is located at the 1st floor lounge/entrance
- Everyone who registered (or received confirmation from Amanda) will pick-up a badge, program, and your choice of mug.
- Breakfast will be served on the 2nd floor lounge
- Talks will be held in Kenan Room 204
- AM/PM break refreshments will be served on the 2nd floor lounge
- Lunch will be held in the
- We are at capacity for lunch based on registration. If you registered for this event, your badge will have LUNCH printed on it and you are guaranteed a seat. If you did not register for this event, please wait until others have seated and check for availability of food/seats in the dining room.
Getting to the Kenan Center (from Manning Drive):
- Turn onto Skipper Bowles Drive (a right if you are coming from Genetic Medicine).
- Pass the Dean Smith Center.
- Take a right onto Kenan Center Drive (two brick walls will read: "Kenan-Flagler Business School, McColl Building" and "Kenan Center").
- Drive up the hill and pass the parking deck/under the catwalk*
- Arrive at Kenan McColl visitors parking lot on your right
- Walk and follow signs for the "Kenan Center"
- You will need to get a parking pass from the Kenan Center staff to place in your car for the duration. You can also first drive up to the small parking lot directly in front of the Kenan Center and park in one of the 30 minute slots and get your pass (depends on availability of these parking slots).
- If you do NOT plan to use your pass for the entire day, please return in to the Kenan Center staff at the check-in desk so it can be re-purposed.
*The parking deck that you pass on the right going up Kenan Center Drive is a gated deck during regular business hours but after 4pm you can park in there as well at no cost.
- Poster Printing: http://guides.lib.unc.edu/content.php?pid=144421&sid=1228209
- Odd numbered posters will present in the first hour 3:30-4:30pm; even numbered posters will present in the second hour 4:30-5:30pm.
- Posters are 36 inches tall and 60 inches wide.
- ALL POSTERS MUST be delivered to Susan or Rhonda at the registration desk by 1:00 PM on the day of the retreat. From 2:15-3:15pm, retreat staff will set up poster easels and boards and tack up all posters.
- Poster presenters are responsible for removing their posters after the event.
Filed under: 2013 Research Retreat