May 02, 2014
from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
|Contact Name||Lisa Phillipie|
Biochemistry students only
|Add event to calendar||
- Departmental Retreat update
- BIOC 715 will begin in May. If you are interested in attending this year, please let Lisa Phillippie know.
- Update on the recent changes on the grant Writing Class – How was it? Timing? Helped with Grant Submissions?
- Changes to TAing for 107/108--update andsuggestions
- Seminar Class update – feedback on the podcasting component. Suggestions for further improvement?
- Interest in Biochem of human disease for fall (706)? Interest in metabolism course?
- Student Invited Seminar Speakers (suggestions?)
- Spearheading events to build departmental community.
- Potluck Thursdays or monthly?
- Games and tournaments?
- New Journal Club? – Cassandra Hayne update?
- Other Suggestions?
- Justin's RTP industry outreach--comments/updates from Justin.
- Senior Mentoring System – this has not yet been implemented. Additional suggestions, proceed forward?
- Student Leadership Committee
- Changes to Student Rep Positions
- GPSF Representative
- Comp Exam
- Open Discussion