One way to take part in the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive progress at the School of Medicine is to stay informed.
As the School strives for a more diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, the Office of Inclusive Excellence presents its first newsletter. Click here to see the first edition of the Equity newsletter.
This newsletter covers:
- Nate’s Notes
- Dr. Kim Nichols As New Associate Dean For DEI Faculty Access and Success
- Carolina EXCEL Program
- 39th Annual Zollicoffer Lecture and Banquet
- Task Force For Integrating Social Justice Into The Curriculum
- The Kenan Rural Primary Care Scholars Program
- The STAHR Program
- UNC-IMSD Welcomes New Assistant Director and Launches Peer Mentoring Initiative
- School of Medicine Diversity Liaisons