Explore classes offered at UNC with ties to biomedical imaging.
If you are interested in learning more about biomedical imaging, here are some classes offered at UNC that may be of interest.
If you are a student with questions about the BME classes, you may contact Paul Dayton for further details.
- BMME 550: Medical Imaging: Ultrasound, MRI and Optical
- BMME 560: Medical Imaging: X-ray, CT and Nuclear
- BMME 530: Digital Signal Processing
- BMME 561: (CHEM 541) Analytical Microscopy
- BMME 565: Biomedical Instrumentation
- BMME 580: Real-time Computer Applications I
- BMME 581: Real-time Computer Applications II
- BMME 712: Biomedical Image Processing
- BMME 714: Bioimaging Practicum
- BMME 775: COMP 775: Medical Image Analysis
Computer Sciences / Computer Engineering Courses
- COMP 665: Images, Graphics and Vision
- COMP 766: Visual Solid Shape
- COMP 776: Computer Vision
- COMP 787: Visual Perception