GE eXplore speCZT system
The GE eXplore speCZT system is the first full-ring solid-state detector small animal SPECT/CT system. The system is featured with: Solid-state CZT detector technology, Stationary, full-ring, 10 detector design, Interchangeable, rotating cylindrical collimators (Multi-slit with 80mm axial FOV, full 360-degree coverage, and multi-pinhole with high resolution, full 360-degree coverage).
Main advantages of the system include:
• High sensitivity and improved dynamic imaging and low activity (<1mCi) scan capabilities with full ring detector;
• High energy resolution from the CZT detector with gating
• Multi-isotope studies. The system will be highly beneficial for drug biodistribution studies, cardiac studies, and other molecular imaging studies.
• High resolution: Central spatial resolution 1 mm with mouse pin-hole collimator
• Four collimators:
o Mouse-Slit collimator: 55mm axial coverage x32mm diameter
o Mouse-Pinhole collimator: up to 250mm axial field of view, 32mm transaxial field of View
• High Sensitivity : .05% – .1%