2021 Health Equity Summer Intensive
Join us for this year’s virtual, live training! UNC CHER’s Health Equity Summer Intensive (HESI) aligns with the UNC Center for Health Equity Research’s mission by creating space for community leaders, health care professionals, and academics to learn new tools for health equity research. The Center is hosting a two-part training on innovative methods and approaches to conducting health equity research. HESI will introduce you to new research methods and tools that help researchers consider equity across all stages of their research, from idea conception, to budgeting, to dissemination.
Who Should Attend?
- Academic Researchers (students, fellows, faculty, scientists and staff engaged in health disparities/health equity research)
- Community Leaders
- Public Policy Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Healthcare Professionals
- Members of Community-Based and Faith-Based Organizations
- Policy Makers
- Learners Interested in Health Equity Research
Why Should You Attend HESI?
- Application of a health equity lens to your work
- Collaboration with community partners
- Comprehensive framework to achieve health equity
- Use of quantitative and qualitative methods
- Life-course perspective
- Historical/Cultural context
When is the 2021 Health Equity Summer Intensive?
Part I: June 21 – 22, 2021 | 12:00pm – 5:00pm ET
Part II: June 28 -29, 2021 | 12:00pm – 5:00pm ET
How Do I Register?
This year’s registration is completed through a two-part process. Please complete both steps to secure spot.
Note: Each part will have a limited number of attendees; we will update the website when registrations are full and will shift to waitlist.
- RSVP through Qualtrics form https://go.unc.edu/2021HESI
- Once we have received your RSVP, you will receive an email to a link to complete the payment process through UNC Event Registration System. Payment can be completed by online credit card payment or UNC account transfer.
- Once payment is complete, you spot will be secured.
*No refunds will be provided. Transfer of registrations can be considered.
|For Part I or II||Part I and II|
| Community Partner: $225|
UNC CHER Associate/Affiliate/Staff: $250
| Community Partner: $400
UNC CHER Associate/Affiliate/Staff: $450
If you have any questions about the 2021 Health Equity Summer Intensive, please email email@example.com.