Dear SOM Clinical Research Community,
The application deadline for the Clinical Trialist Training Program has been extended to April 7th, 2022.
What does the opportunity offer?
- 10% protected time for clinical trial activities for 1 year (including 5% departmental match)
- Participation in a Clinical Trials Bootcamp
- Deep-dive educational sessions throughout the year
- Routine mentoring and guidance specific to trial opportunities
- Access to resources and expert support from NC TraCS
Who should consider applying?
- SOM clinical faculty (rank of Associate Professor or lower) interested in developing capacity to conduct multi-site clinical trials
Applicants must submit a brief letter summarizing their interest and eligibility, a letter of support from their Chair or Chief, and a CV. Full details of the application and review process may be reviewed HERE.
If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact Andrea Carnegie, email@example.com.