Andrea Jarchow-Garcia, MD
Facial Plastic Surgeon, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Specialty of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery with emphasis on cosmetic facial enhancement including rhinoplasty, surgery for the aging face, and facial rejuvenation with injectables and fillers.
- MD: Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, 2004
Otolaryngology Residency: University Hospitals, Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 2004-2009
- Fellowship: American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, Tulane University/Hedgewood Surgical Center. Mentorship under Dr. Calvin M. Johnson, July 2009 – June 2010
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospitals-Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio, August 2010-2011
- Attending Physician, MetroHealth Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Center), Cleveland, Ohio, August 2010-2011
- Clinical Instructor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, July 2009-June 2010
- Jarchow, AM. Periorbital Rejuvenation. Knott, PD and Benninger, MS (Eds.) Techniques Of Botulinum Toxin In the Head and Neck. Accepted for publication.
- Jarchow AM, Blanks DA, Pofahl WE. Management of hyperparathyroidism in elderly patients. Curr Surg. 2005. Jan-Feb; 62(1): 10-14.