Jeffrey Blumberg, MD
Head and neck surgical oncology, microvascular reconstruction, endocrine surgery, salivary gland tumors, cutaneous malignancy, and otolaryngology.
- Appointments: (984) 974-6484 opt. 2
- Surgery Scheduler: Phyllis Dixon (919) 966-9153
- Nurse: Cynthia Merritt, LPN (984) 974-3522
BS: Tufts University, Chemical Engineering, Medford, MA (1999-2003)
MD: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX (2006 – 2010)
Residency: Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine – Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT (2010 – 2015)
Fellowship: Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Toronto, Department of Otolaryngology, Toronto, ON, Canada (2015 – 2017)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Division of Head and Neck Oncology, 2017 – present
- Board certified otolaryngology specializing in head and neck oncology and reconstruction.