Lisa Park, AuD
Pediatric cochlear implantation
- B.A., Fontbonne University, St. Louis, MO, 2000
Area: Speech and Language Pathology
- M.S.S.H., Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, 2002
Area: Speech and Hearing Science
- Au.D., University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2006
- Clinical Fellowship: Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech, Northampton, MA, 2002-2003
Area: Childhood deafness
- Research Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2017
- Audiology Clinic Manager, The Children’s Cochlear Implant Center at UNC, 2015-2017
- Pediatric Cochlear Implant Audiologist, The Children’s Cochlear Implant Center at UNC, 2006-2017
- Audiologist, Clarke Schools for Hearing and Speech, Northampton, MA, 2002-2006
- Park, LR, Teagle, HFB, Brown, KD, Gagnon, EB, Woodard, JS, Buchman, CA (2017). Audiological outcomes and map characteristics in children with perimodiolar and slim straight array cochlear implants in opposite ears. Otol Neurotol, [accepted]
- Fontenot, TE, Giardina, CK, Teagle, FB, Park, LR, Adunka, OF, Buchman, CA, Brown, KD, Fitzpatrick, DC (2017). Clinical role of electrocochleography in children with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder. Int J of Ped Otorhino, 99, 120-127.
- Eisenberg, LS, Buchman, CA, Roush, PA, Teagle, HFB, Zdanski, CJ, Park, LR, He, S (2016). Clinical management of children with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder in Clinical Management of Children with Cochlear Implants, Second Edition (Chapter 20). San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing, Inc.
- Kocdor, P, Iseli, CE, Teagle, HF, Woodard, J, Park, L, Zdanski, CJ, Brown, KD, Adunka, OF, Buchman, CA (2016). The effect of interdevice interval on speech perception performance among bilateral pediatric cochlear implant recipients. Laryngoscope, 126(10), 2389-2394.
- He, S, Grose, JH, Teagle, HFB, Woodard, J, Park, LR, Hatch, DR, Roush, P., & Buchman, CA (2015). Acoustically-evoked auditory change complex in children with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder: A potential objective tool for identifying cochlear implant candidates, Ear Hear, 36(3), 289-301.
- He, S, Grose, JH, Teagle, HF, Woodard, J, Park, LR, Hatch DR, Buchman, CA (2013) Gap detection measured with electrically evoked auditory event-related potentials and speech-perception abilities in children with auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder. Ear Hear, 34(6), 733-744.
- Park, LR, Teagle, HFB, Buss, E, Roush, P, Buchman, C (2012). Effects of frequency compression hearing aids for unilaterally implanted children with acoustically amplified residual hearing in the non-implanted ear. Ear Hear, 33(4):e1-e12.
- Buchman, C, Teagle, HFB, Roush, P, Park, LR, Hatch, D, Woodard, J, Zdanski, C, Adunka, O (2011). Cochlear implantation in children with labyrinthine anomalies and cochlear nerve deficiency: Implications for auditory brainstem implantation. Laryngoscope, 121(9), 1979-1988.